<a href="http:CCE Flyer//myanatomymentor.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/cce-flyer_130213.pdf”>CCE Flyer_130213
This is AWESOME!
Android – Not yet launched
This is another nice application that allows medical professional/students to view human body visually and interactively. It sounds more prominent than the previously mentioned Android App – Anatomy 3D Key features of the app are:
- Choose a View from the hundreds of thumbnails organized regionally and by anatomical system
- Select the system and interact with it by rotating, tilting, zooming, fade, hide, etc by fingertips
- Hide the organ or make it transparent
- Tap on an anatomical structure to identify it by name and to display the anatomical hierarchy to which it belongs.
- Read definitions for any of the anatomical structures which comprise Visible Body.
- Search for anatomical structures by name and identify them on screen or add them to the model.
- Examine the largest organs and the finest vasculature in remarkable detail, taking full advantage of the iPhone…
View original post 8 more words